Bio B Field Study





 drawing 

  overhead view of area 




 


the pictures that I took were on Tuesday September 6 sunrise 7:15 am sunset 8:10 pm ` was 82  degrees out side. I heard lots of crickets and even some sticks cracking in the distance and birds. It smelt like fresh grass after its been cut and wood. 





                                                                            number 2 

length of day 11 hours 
high temp of 62 and a low of 44 
mostly sunny with clear sky's 
time I visited (3:01 pm - 3:31 pm) 

while I am sitting on the ground in my location. I couldn't help but notice that there was a little bit of change with the plants on the ground and the leaves in the trees. but not as much as what I would have thought. I noticed that the changing of the colors started from the bottom of the plants/trees. I also noticed that the creek had a lot more water in it compared to when I first went to my location. as I was walking around getting pictures of everything I couldn't help but notice the colors of the sun leaking through the tops of the trees and I realized  how much effort God put into this world that we live in and he could have never made it. where if one thing was off by a little big the outcome of it would be completely different. like how in our body if one of our parts of our body is not doing what it needs to be doing the whole body will be thrown off.  I think that it is really cool how the world is changing and how everything in the world is changing and adapting to the new environment. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the 6 pictures

last one

field study number 4