field study number 4
Sunday October 30
3:15- 4:00 time
high of 62 low of 60 sunny sky of time of me there
high temp of the day 64
low temp 34
when I got to my locating the first thing I noticed it that everything is wetter than what it was normally it felt damp and my feet kinda sank into the ground when I was walking, almost to the point were my crocks almost came off, after I got over that fact I looked up at the trees to see if there was any leaves up there and there wasn't many if any of them and all the leaves that were on the ground were brown or yellow where the last time I was there it was either yellow or orange. I think that it is really cool that nature is the way it is I think that it is crazy that the same God that made us made the leaves on the trees fall and turn yellow and brown, and I think that as a community we need to try and keep our living space like that (creation keeping)





Don't forget day length. Any other living things? Patterns in leaf color? leaf fall?
ReplyDelete