visit 3 

7:57am sunrise 

7:04 pm sun set 

average temp 47 

my visit time 4:05-4:45 

(there is one more picture that I want to show you but it is to big of a picture) 


While I was walking out to my location I couldn't help but notice that all the leaves around the trees that are around my area are turning brown or yellow and I got supper exited to see the trees that were in my location. And when I got there I was a little underwhelmed because I don't know why but I feel like my location was the one that changed the least and I wonder if there is a reason why to that. I also found some leavings of an animal which I wanna say that it is a dog but Im not sure. after I got all of my pictures I just kinda sat there and looked up at the trees and it was amazing to see the change even if it wasn't much It was still cool to see and know that all of this happened over weeks.  









  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the 6 pictures

last one

field study number 4