Field Study 5
Monday November 14
time 2:55- 3:20
temp high 36 temp low 30
when I went to my location after school. I was not too shocked on what I saw there was a lot of dead plants and all the leaves that were left were all brown. the little crick was not to shy with its water it was pretty close to being overflowing with water. the water was semi clear (more clear than I thought it would be) the ground was not very hard or soft. witch that was kinda surprising. because I would have thought that from the snow that we got it would have been a little soft but it felt normal. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see any tracks going to my location or in my location. when I looked up into the trees like I did in the past few study's I didn't see any leaves (as expected) What I gathered from this and what I was thinking is that in our faith journey we go throughout highs and lows and what I think is that when it is the summer and or spring "we" are in a high part in our faith because we are sprouting and growing. but when "we" are in winter or fall we are falling away from God and possibly leaving behind our faith. but the one thing that is with us is like that one little apple (I have no idea what it is I am just taking a guess) that is still colorful like in my location and it is bright red and that is was is going to spark our faith and bring us closer to God.











Not apples...bonus if you figure out what it is and post with resource linked in last visit. Hopefully not so much about walking away but about seeing him even when it's hard and we don't fully understand...sometimes that means we have to do some leaning on the community...
ReplyDelete